Use full screen for better viewing.

Old School House – Griswoldville

Thumbnail Image
Date
February 25 2018
Authors
Colrain Historical Society
Journal Title
Journal ISSN
Volume Title
Publisher
Abstract
Description
"Sometime  previous, the Methodists in town had contributed to finance a second story for the school building then being  constructed  so  that  they might have a place of worship in town, and now (1884)  as  the Catholic employees began to raise money for a church building, the Company helped by supplying some funds for the work."; "Old School House now Foreman's Club downstairs . . . upstairs still used occasionally by religious society."
Keywords
Colrain mills
Citation